Ryan Alford is an iconic brand builder, 8-figure entrepreneur, and marketing influencer. One of the few remaining “Madmen”, Ryan help develop some of the most successful ad campaigns of the last 20 years including work with Verizon, Lexus, Google, the NFL, and many other global brands during his time on Madison Avenue.
Ryan is now the founder of digital ad agency RADICAL and host of The Radcast, a top-25 US business podcast.
- Ryan’s brand new digital course that helps people build their personal brand.
- 3 Things to Do to build your brand successfully.
- How providing true value wins with your audience.
- Humbling yourself during new beginnings.
- The Alford way-having the ability to stay calm and show zero panic during the tough times.
- Being a billion dollar problem solver.
- The Radcast- Top 25 Global Business Podcast.
- Not taking yourself too seriously
- Radical Agency’s growth over the last 5 years.
- It pays to be known- The power of personal branding and the compoundkng dividends it delivers over time.
- The Droid, Verizon, NFL and the 1st I-Phone Launch campaigns.
Shawn’s Thoughts on Ryan Alford:
Ryan is one of the most genuine dudes I have ever had the pleasure to connect with, become friends with and ultimately interview on The Determined Society Podcast. I truly enjoy his love for his wife and 4 boys and his ability to know what is truly important in life. Has he done a ton of cool shit that most people dream of doing? YES! But, when you listen to this show you’ll learn that Ryan is all about providing real value and teaching people how to build badass brands for themselves.
One of the qualities that I like most about him is that he doesn’t take himself too seriously. He’s a real person, living a real life and he is NOT trying to hide any of that.
I personally cannot wait until he launches his new course as I will be one of the first ones in line to invest. Why you ask? The answer is simple. He gives a SHIT about people.
Connect with Ryan Alford:
Connect with Shawn French: