Ryan Stewman gained prolific social media experience and he wanted to teach what he learned. Which is how Hardcore Closer was born. Ryan decided he wanted to teach others how to sell online, instead of just doing it for them. This would allow him to reach more people and help change more lives.
That’s exactly what Ryan did. In January of 2012, he registered HardcoreCloser.com and started teaching loan officers how to use social media to gain business from real estate agents. In the first year he did over 150k in gross sales. Year 2 Ryan did over 300k in gross sales. As of 2016, which is year 4, he’s closed over 2 million in gross sales. Now he teach people from all sales fields across all industries, how to sell online.
- The Force of Average- how people get stuck in their normal day to day habits and never expand.
- Why Immigrants come over and within a generation run shit.
- The purchase of his Ranch and what it means to him.
- Ryan not being above manual labor jobs.
- America being brainwashed by Hollywood and being entitled of the riches.
- From carwash sales person to generational wealth.
- Learning to leave things and places better than you found it/them.
- Not having a choice to be successful and creating a perfection complex.
- His conviction and how he lost it all and gained it back 10 fold.
Connect with Ryan Stewman:
Connect with Shawn: