Matthew Headen is a fitness and transformation coach. Well, that’s what he does as a profession but that is NOT what he truly is. He is one of the most amazing souls I have ever been BLESSED to have as a brother and friend. He has lived a full ass that has included alchoholism, drug abuse and womanizing. Oh yea, did I mention that he is a combat veteran that risked his life for our country?
This interview means so much to me and I’m grateful to bring his story to you.
Key High Lights:
- A journey into Matthew’s childhood
- The worlds sappiest intro to an episode ever!
- His life as an overwieght adolescent
- Substance abuse and how it all began
- Setting standards that reflect your actions
- How self-respect plays a vital role in your health & fitness
- Real and Raw recounting of his career as sales manager at a big box gym
- His journey to become clean
- Creating good habits sets you up for success
Connect with Matthew:
Connect with Shawn: